Today marks the half-way through the year. After having had a few musculoskeletal injuries on the past years, I decided to take my heath back in hands in January. In fact, I even started last July, but this is really in January that I decided to really take the time to exercise and go out more.
Here are a few metrics:
- Close to 1.1 millions steps, or 960 km
- Of which, 330km of running activities
- 1,900 km cycling, including both commute and "proper" road cycling.
The conclusion I draw from that:
- Always keep a bit of time for oneself, despite all the pressures around
- Be active is important. It could be just a walk, but going out regularly helps dealing with things.
- It might be not universal but it's worth a tr. At the very least you would probably had done something useful for your physical health, which is already something.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!